As you are aware, the Coronavirus Pandemic has caused a tremendous change in all of our lives and routines. The unprecedented events have caused us all to make certain changes and adjustments in our lives. We want to wish you and your families good health, strength and our very best wishes as we share with you some updates to implement new protocols based on recommendations from the American Dental Association, local and state government, as well as those from the CDC and other governing bodies.
In order to do our part, we have implemented the recommended safety measures in our office listed below:
- Emergency care will always be available if needed.
- The waiting area has been reworked to further meet CDC guidelines.
- Scheduling will be reworked to limit the amount of time spent in the waiting room.
- Our staff will be wearing disposable protection gowns for one use only along with a face mask. All equipment will go through a stepped up sterilization process between patients.
- Upon entry, temperature will be checked on each patient.
- We are also taking a proactive step in providing all of our patients the opportunity to consult with the doctor through our video conferencing platform. This platform is HIPPA compliant and allows patients to privately communicate directly with Dr. Steffen
At this time, we still do not know the “new normal” as it is changing day by day. Be assured your safety is our number one concern and we will follow CDC guidelines as they evolve.
Dr. Michael Steffen